JALTCALL2019 /Foreign Language Center Joint Conference is a family-friendly event, and we offer a number of options for presenters whereby spouses, partners, or guardians may attend for free.
- Your children may attend with a spouse/partner/guardian to accompany them without charge.
- We also welcome spouses and partners who are not educators but would like to attend as supporters.
If you would like to utilize one of these options, please follow the instructions below:
1) Your spouse/partner/guardian will need to join the member site just as you did.
2) They then need to register for the conference using their name.
3) The registration form will explain the information they need to enter.
4) The registration form has an option to attend the reception.
The whole process will only take 2 or 3 minutes, but because registration closes on Thursday, May 16th, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Details regarding attending the reception are shown on the registration form.
Any presenter will have gone through this process themselves already, so we recommend that you go through the process together. (Log yourself out, of course, if necessary).